Saturday 8 December 2012

Challenge 161 - Oh no snow!

Hey I hope the title of this didn't scare anyone!  Luckily we DON'T have snow, me personally doesn't want any either.... not a flake thank you very much.  Well not until I'm safely holed up indoors and don't have to venture out.  I mean its pretty and all that but its cold, buggers up transport and looks mucky after 5 minutes!  Looks nice in pictures though....

Thanks to all of you who played last week - you all must have stayed in in the warm!  The RPT has done his stuff, mind you I had to thaw him out first, and he's picked Janiel as the Joanna Sheen voucher winner. Please email me with the challenge number in the title, oh and take our blinkie for you sidebar.

So what's the theme this week?  Oh I believe I gave you all a clue....  Yes this week the theme is 'Oh no snow!'  So lets see snow on your projects.  Our sponsor is Crafters Companion one lucky person will get £10 to spend online.  I might just enter myself.....

The Gorjussettes wrapped up and got their snow on;




















How fantastic are those then huh?  Makes me shiver just looking at them ;))

So come and share your snow stuff with us and please remember the rules as always.


------------------------------------------------


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ladies again. Me too wouldn't like to have snow and we also don't get it here in Malta so that's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no snow but I have frosen water so we can skate on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT creations, thanks for a fab challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mister linky is not working

      This is my link:

      http://crejabeja.blogspot.nl/2012/12/kerst.html

      Greet Crejabeja

      Delete
  6. Fab inspiration from the team thanks for another fab challenge

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only 17 days to go...ho ho ho!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved seeing all that snow, thanks for a terrific challenge.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. But... I love snow! Although less so now that I drive, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this challenge! I've added quite some snowflakes to my card ;o)
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creations from the DT
    Thanks for the challenge
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow those are some gorgeous creations ladies, I'll have to come up with a snowy scene for you all, I agree with what you said about the white stuff Net, I also wish for NO snow this yr again, but every year I make the same wish but it doesn't come true, although our winters aren't near as nasty as they used to be, I am happy about that. I love snowmen and snowflakes on cards and in pics but not in real life LOL cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome DT projects! Thanks for another super fun challenge! Happy holidays to you!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my link - there wasn't a Mr. Linky ... thanks for a fun challenge & great work by the design team!
    http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/2012/12/waiting-for-santa.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous DT creations, beautiful in all...great challenge as well. Luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so with you on "Oh NO snow"! But, I do love making snow cards just don't like driving in it. =) Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous challenge and super creations from the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous work by the DT.
    Thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What gorgeous cards! --Gail

    ReplyDelete